Qualifications aren’t everything — but they matter
Training and certifications don’t guarantee effectiveness, but they provide valuable tools—and give you some reassurance that you’re working with a professional who’s keeping current with important research and developments in the field. Here are my qualifications:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) from the HR Certification Institute
- Master’s degree in Organizational Development and Leadership including an Evidenced Based Coaching Certification from Fielding Graduate Institute
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and Human Resource Management from Capella University
- Certifications and training in NeuroLeadership Institute’s Brain-Based Conversation Skills, Academy of Brain-Based Leadership’s Brain-Based Leader, Patrick Lencioni’s workshops The Advantage and Five Dysfunctions of a Team, John Maxwell Team, Corporate Athlete, Hogan Assessments, Myers Briggs (MBTI), DiSC, and various 360 assessments.